For questions or more information on any of these ministries, please contact us at (972) 472-9889 or [email protected].
FCC’s children’s ministry is designed to partner with you as parents in the spiritual growth & development of your child.
- Children’s Church – Children join their parents in the 11am Worship Service allowing families to enjoy a time of praise & worship together. Kids then are invited to attend children’s church where they are taught the Word of God in a creative way that connects with their age group.
- Awana – Awana is a weekly children’s program designed to teach kids to know, love & serve Jesus Christ! Awana incorporates silly theme nights and crazy games with solid bible teaching and scripture memory.
FCC’s student ministries are a great place for youth to learn more about God’s Word and to seek His plan for their life. Separate classes are offered for junior and senior high students and a variety of events are held throughout the year.
- Crossroads 7th-8th grade Fellowship – meets during worship service.
- High School Teen Ministry
- Lies Young Women Believe – Sunday evening study (fall study).
- N.I.K.E. – Needed Inspired Knowledge Everyday (10am Sunday School)
- Grief Share – A grief recovery support group where you can find help and healing for the hurt of losing a loved one. Contact (214) 693-7917.
- Overcomer’s – A Christ-centered 12-Step support group which ministers to individuals, their families and loved ones. Meetings are held every Saturday 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Women’s Joy Fellowship
The ladies of FCC meet regularly for bible study, fellowship events, retreats, and more.
Genesis Part 3 – Becoming a Friend of the Faithful God – Precept Workbook (NASB)
Abraham was called “the friend of God.” What can you learn from him that will ground your faith, challenge your walk, and give you hope for the future?
This Precept study of Genesis Part 3 will begin Wednesday January 8 at 9:30 am with lesson one.
The study will have 6 lessons and costs $13.50 for the workbook. Contact Kay Shortnacy at (972) 989 3127 for more information.
After 6 weeks, there will be a week off, and then on February 26, we’ll start Genesis Part 4 (4-week course with $9 workbook).
We meet Friday mornings 7:00 – 8:00 a.m., light breakfast and coffee served. Men may arrive late or leave early depending on their work schedules.