For questions or more information on any of these ministries, please contact us at (972) 472-9889 or [email protected].
FCC’s children’s ministry is designed to partner with you as parents in the spiritual growth & development of your child.
- Children’s Church – Children join their parents in the 11am Worship Service allowing families to enjoy a time of praise & worship together. Kids then are invited to attend children’s church where they are taught the Word of God in a creative way that connects with their age group.
- Awana – Awana is a weekly children’s program designed to teach kids to know, love & serve Jesus Christ! Awana incorporates silly theme nights and crazy games with solid bible teaching and scripture memory.
FCC’s student ministries are a great place for youth to learn more about God’s Word and to seek His plan for their life. Separate classes are offered for junior and senior high students and a variety of events are held throughout the year.
- Crossroads 7th-8th grade Fellowship – meets during worship service.
- High School Teen Ministry
- Lies Young Women Believe – Sunday evening study (fall study).
- N.I.K.E. – Needed Inspired Knowledge Everyday (10am Sunday School)
- Married Life – FCC strives to strengthen and enhance our marriages through the study of God’s Word which is our blueprint for building a God-honoring marriage and family.
- Divorce Care – A divorce recovery support group where you can find help and healing for the hurt of separation and divorce. Contact (214) 908-7377.
- Grief Share – A grief recovery support group where you can find help and healing for the hurt of losing a loved one. Contact (214) 693-7917.
- Overcomer’s – A Christ-centered 12-Step support group which ministers to individuals, their families and loved ones. Meetings are held every Saturday 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Women’s Joy Fellowship
The ladies of FCC meet regularly for bible study, fellowship events, retreats, and more.
You’ve Forsaken Me: Repent and Return-Precept Workbook (NASB) – 9 lessons (chapters 1-24)
Jeremiah, a prophet appointed by God, spoke a hard message to the people of his day. It’s still God’s message today – a call to listen to His word. Heeding Jeremiah’s message can bring healing and hope to all.
Our fall Bible Study will begin Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 7:00 pm and Wednesday September 7, 2016 at 9:30 am. The first lesson will be due that day. Please call Kay Shortnacy at 972-932-8466 for enrollment and information.
We meet Friday mornings 7:00 – 8:00 a.m., light breakfast and coffee served. Men may arrive late or leave early depending on their work schedules.